On this wondrous day, I am busily attempting to forge silver. Its time consuming, frustratingly tiny and delicate, but I am loving it. I am naively hoping to have a bracelet by the end of the day. It is possible. While I am annealing, pickling, forging, annealing, pickling and forging again, I am thinking back on on the fun stuff I have done throughout the years.
So, with no further ado, here's my list of:
Holly's Top Ten Creative Endeavors
10. Writing "Take Me to Jail" on Adam Hawk's forehead with a sharpie at the 2006 ABANA Conference in Seattle, WA.
9. All of the many outfits I have worn to serve as Auctioneer for The Metal Museum's Repair Days Auction.
8. The Smash-A-Torium!
6. The band Sawhorse and our honky tonk cover of Prince's "Purple Rain".
5. Resurrecting an abandoned and severely neglected house in the Edison neighborhood and living happily in it for over 15 years.
4. The "Mono-Jack-A-Lith".
3. Horses made lovingly from metal.
2. Every single coal forge I have have ever designed and fabricated.
1. SmartShop in its entirety.