Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Want a Holly Fisher of your very own?



Perhaps you're ready to aquire a future heirloom, a one of a kind, custom designed, last forever kind of thing. If you'd like to commission a work of art, piece of furniture, architectural element, mantle, chandaleir, etc. from me, here is a brief outline of how my business is structured.
If, after seeing the kind of work that I do, you are interested in discussing a project that you have in mind, whether large or small, please give me a call or send an email if you prefer. If it sounds like something we would both like to pursue then I will ask for a design retainer to cover my time in producing a sketch or even a sample for larger works. Once the design, (which remains my property, as does a sample) and the price are agreed upon, then typically a 50% deposit is made with the balance being due when the metalwork is completed. All bids and estimates are good for thirty days. Some larger commissions, such as railing or gate projects which can take months to build may be done on a simple time and materials basis rather than a fixed price, though an estimate can be given. Other arrangements may be made by mutual agreement.
Its simple, and you can have a tailored, american made hand forged steel piece for your home too!

No comments:

Post a Comment